logo

flickr.com
Bungee jump

Bungee jumping is about getting 5% of your logical brain to persuade the other 95% to do something really stupid. It is is an incredible feeling, and is much more scarry than a tandem skydive (which is too surreal to be scarry).

Weeee!

Fancy it? Bungee jump at Datchet: View London

Shoutback

by Steven Lovegrove Jump to top